General Terms and Conditions
1. Each accommodated person is obliged to check-in at the hotel reception
and identify himself / herself in a credible way introducing at least his / her
surname, first name, home address, date of birth, nationality, a number of an
identity card or passport and signature. A client who is in need of an entry visa
for entering the Czech Republic has to prove the validity of the visa. In the
case of not providing all the necessary information the hotel may not
accommodate the guest regardless the reservation and its cancellation policy.
2. An accommodated guest is obliged to pay the price of the reservation and all
provided services latest on the departure date. The clients arriving via a travel
agency have to submit a valid voucher issued by the travel agency.
3. The accommodation and other provided services the guest has to pay at the
arrival day cash or by credit card. When the guest arrives the reception takes
a pre-authorization of some money on the guest credit (debit) card. This
pre-authorisation serves as a guarantee of payment of extra services used by
the guest during the stay in the hotel. After payment of all extra charges on the
guest bill this pre-authorization will be cancelled latest at the departure date.
Payment via invoice is possible only if official order is done before arrival and
deposit is paid in advance.
4. Persons with contagious diseases or with a suspicion of such an illness
cannot be accommodated in the hotel, as well as persons under the influence
of drugs and / or alcohol.
5. Accommodated guests are obliged to adhere to general legal rules and to
act in accordance with good manners.
6. If there is no special agreement the room is provided from 15:00 on the
arrival day until 12:00 on the departure day.
7. Services of the reception department are available continuously all day and
night at telephone hotel number 100.
8. Entering and leaving the building of the hotel is possible all day and night for
the hotel guests.
9. It is necessary to keep the peace at night in the hotel and its surroundings
between 22:00 and 6:00. This is also the time when it is forbidden for guests to
take any person to the room if this person is not a registered guest on the reception.
10. Making fire and handling with an open fire is forbidden in all areas of the
hotel. Each guest is obliged to follow all safety regulations and fire-stopping
11. For safety reasons it is not allowed to leave the children under 12 without
supervision of an adult person either in the room or in other areas of the hotel.
The parents are responsible for the safety of their children inside the hotel as
well as in its surroundings.
12. The presence of dogs in the hotel has to be approved by the reception or
reservation department. Keeping the dog in the hotel room overnight is charged
according to the valid pricelist.
13. In the room, it is not permitted to use own electrical appliances, for
example electric kettles. Only electric shavers, curling irons and battery
chargers are allowed to be used in the room. The guest is liable for using these
and is liable for any damage caused by such appliances.
14. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the whole hotel except the lobby bar area.
The violation of the ban of smoking will be penalized by 500 Euro fine because
of necessity of the special cleaning.
15. All valuables like jewels, watches, money etc. have to be deposited either
in the room safe. The hotel is not liable for any loss of valuables not deposited
in the room safe. Valuables stored in the safe are covered by insurance for the
maximum amount of 50 000 CZK.
16. The guests are fully liable for any damages they cause to the hotel
17. In reasoned cases after consideration with the guest the hotel may offer the
guest another accommodation than originally ordered. In this case the hotel
always consider the new offer not to be much different than the confirmed
18. Each guest is obliged to follow these accommodation rules. In case of a
serious violation of the rules by the guest the management company of the
hotel has the authority to cancel the contractual relation with the guest without
any compensation for him / her.
19. Any guest complaints or suggestions to potential improvement of services
is received by the reception department or the hotel management at any time.